Hughesair (Inflection Point)

Retired physician and air taxi operator, science writer and part time assistant professor, these editorials cover a wide range of topics. Mostly non political, mostly true, I write more from a lifetime of experience and from research, more science than convention. Subjects cover medicine, Alaska aviation, economics, technology and an occasional book review. Globalization or Democracy documents the historical roots of Oligarchy, the road to colonialism and tyranny

My Photo
Name:
Location: Homer, Alaska, United States

Alaska Floatplane: AVAILABLE ON KINDLE

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Apology

Sorry, the blog went inactive when I moved my email. Network Solutions hosts my URL; they do a good job. I have been with them since 1994 without error, so I can find no fault. In fact I would recommend them highly.

Anyway I have been down for a couple of weeks without knowing it. I'm now up and running again  with lots to say about a lot of stuff.

Thanks for your patients,
Clancy Hughes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home